Thermal Insulation for chilled water pipeline at MarinaScapeEnhancement
Thermal Insulation for chilled water pipeline at MarinaScape
Project name: Trident Marinascape
Project location: Dubai Marina, Dubai.
Mansions Owners Association Management is seeking proposals for the provision of the Services described in the Scoop of Works and Services.
Closing time for submission of Proposals: 20th March 2023.
Method to Submit Proposal:
Proposals must be submitted in electronic copy, indicating the JOP Name.
The Proposal (in PDF format) is to be submitted through iSkaan tender portal (www.iskaan.com).
Proposals lodged in any manner other than as detailed in this paragraph, or are submitted after the deadline shall be deemed to be invalid and may be excluded from consideration.
Site Contact Person:
Mr. Jay Pathak (052 898 3346).
Expected execution date of Contract: TBC
Date of Service Completion: TBC
Scope of Services required:
Thermal Insulation for chilled water line at MarinaScape - Corridor area (Tower A & B):
· Avant-B3 to 24F
· Oceanic-B3 to 36F
Description of Services required:
Scope of Work: The scope of work includes removal of existing ceiling and insulation, surface preparation of pipelines, supply and installation of XLPE insulation as per the standards and confirming its performance, so that to reduce temperature gain (Δ t) to 2°C. Removal, shifting and safe disposal of insulation materials as per the DM norms and fixing back the ceiling with the application of putty and paint as exiting.
• Specification of Material - XLPE Polyolefin Insulation.
• Application Specification shall be as under: - The insulation application conforms to ASHRAE specifications with typical operating temperature between -40 °C to 115 °C (approx.)
• Insulation thickness should be as per ASHRAE recommendation:
➢ Pipe size 100mm-250mm dia-40mm
➢ Pipe size above 250mm dia-50mm insulation.
• All surfaces to be insulated shall be cleaned thoroughly to remove all dust, loose particles etc., and provided a coating of metallic glue.
• If any rust or leakage from the chilled water pipes is detected or found, those defects shall be treated accordingly with approved methods until satisfactory before any insulation could be applied and installed.
• Adhesive shall be applied on the surfaces.
• Post adhesive, insulation of CHW pipe to be executed followed by aluminum tape wrapping over the surface.
• Each joint should be insulated using foster- post insulation.
• All completed works should be cleaned to remove any spills of chemicals and all joints to be examined for gaps.
• After completion of work, remove burrs, dirt, and construction debris, and repair any damaged finishes including chips, scratches, and abrasion. The work location is clean and tidy.
Qualifications of Bidder:
· Professional License as registered in Dubai Economic Department.
· Minimum 3-year relevant Experience / Portfolio
· Trade license of the company must include the activity for which proposal is submitted.
· Pre-Bid Visit: The bidders shall visit the building premises and shall have clear understanding about our building, scope of work, volume of work, requirement of skill levels of workforce etc. and any doubt/clarification may be cleared/done before submitting their offers. Any claim of ignorance about the system or responsibility shall not be entertained in later stage.
· Statutory requirements: The contractor should comply with all statutory provisions as applicable. Any untoward incident arising out of improper supervision or inadequate safety measures will be the sole responsibility of the contractor. The Contractor shall conformto all the Labour Laws and shall remain solely responsible for the obligation under the relevant statutory provisions. The contractor has to provide all statutory welfare measures for their workers.
· Materials: Mansions OAM shall reserve the right to reject any materials if it is found not in conformity with specification and terms and conditions of the order in all respect.
· Cleanliness: Contractor is required to ensure complete cleanliness at the site. Debris generated during the day’s work should be disposed-off immediately.
· Warranty / Defects Liability Period: Warranty / Defects liability period against this item / job shall be 5 year from the date of completion of work. The contractor shall be liable to replace/repair any defects within the warranty/defects liability period free of cost.
The Bidder must ensure that it maintains insurance policies relevant to the delivery of Services identified in this RFP, should the Bidder be awarded the contract.
Mansions OAM reserves the right to seek clarification or additional information from any Bidder related to their Submission.
Conflict of Interest:
At the time of submitting a proposal, the Bidder agrees there is no conflict of interest (real or perceived).
The Bidder will also need to provide evidence of ability and experience to undertake the specified objectives/duties in this RFP. The following documentation is required to be included in the Submission:
1. Company Profile;
2. Professional License as registered in Dubai Economic Department;
3. Relevant Experience / Portfolio.
Terms & Condition
1) The contractor/service provider must have and maintain a valid and appropriate license in the Emirate of Dubai in order to provide the services under the scope of work of this agreement.
2) NO sub-contracting shall be permitted under this agreement.
3) The contractor/service provider warrants and guarantees that there is no conflict of interest, nor the relationship between the company and/or any of its officers, the Owners Association Management, and/or any of the Board/Committee Members.
4) The contractor/service provider undertakes that will not accept or have given any commission, any form of inducement, bribe, kickback, offering, or anything of value to the Developer or other party involved in the award of this Management agreement for its duration for purposes connected with this agreement and which gives rise to, or is likely to give rise to, a material conflict of interest between the Managing Agent and the Owners Association.
mansions owners association management
Marinascape Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates