Annual maintenance contract for Generator services ( 01 Jan - 31 Dec 2023 )Contract
Scope of Work –Generator Maintenance
- Generator – 1nos
- Generator Brand- FG Wilson
- Generator Rating-660 KVA
- Bi monthly – 6 times / year
- 1 time Auto Start/Stop test with ON LOAD (Full Load )
- 5 times Manual Start/Stop test on NO Load condition
- Emergency Calls- 12 times / year
Consumables and Spare Parts:
- Requirements during the tenure shall be quoted separately with the best quality and competitive market rate.
- Maintain a reasonable inventory of essential spare parts for maintenance and services falling within the scope of services.
- PPM consumables shall be included in the service.
Priority 1 – Emergency: Immediately (Within 1 hour)
- Incident requires urgent interference.
Priority 2 – Urgent: Within 2 hours
- Poses a threat of personal injury, equipment damage, or serious disruption of operations.
Priority 3 – Expedited: 8 Hours
- Something that is not classified as urgent but needs to be resolved speedily e.g. a situation that reflects poorly on the Client.
Priority 4 – Scheduled: 24 Hours
- Non-urgent to operations. Date scheduled, chargeable works requiring prior client approval
Note: Technical assistance via phone calls shall be provided to the building security or FM the team immediately if required.
- Cost of the consumable materials/spares like Lube oil, Lube Oil filter, Diesel fuel filter, etc., shall be included in the proposal.
- Oil & Filters will be replaced for ONE Time during 12months from the commencement date, either for 250 engine run hours or after 11months from previous replacement.
- Services offered under this Agreement shall be in accordance with the equipment Manufacturer’s standard service instruction/practices.
Scope of Work:
- GENERAL VISUAL INSPECTION
- CHECK MACHINE CLEANLINESS
- CHECK FOR LEAKAGES
- CHECK BATTERY CHARGER
- CHECK RADIATOR
- CHECK AND TOP-UP COOLANT
- CHECK COOLANT TEMPERATURE
- CHECK OIL PRESSURE
- CHECK / CHANGE ENGINE OIL
- CHECK AIR FILTER / CLEAN
- CHANGE OIL FILTER
- CHANGE FUEL FILTER
- CHANGE AIR FILTER ELEMENT
- CHECK BELTS / REPLACEMENT
- CHECK BELT TENSION / ADJUST
- CHECK CONTROLLER
- CHECK ATS PANEL
- CHECK GAUGES & INDICATORS
- CHECK FREQUENCY, VOLTAGE & RPM
- CHECK / TOP-UP BATTERY WATER
- CHECK SOUND LEVEL
- CHECK EXHAUST SYSTEM
- CHECK CABLES AND HOSES
- CHECK ANTI VIBRATION MOUNTS
- CHECK EMERGENCY OPERATION
- LUBRICATE NECESSARY POINTS
- CHECK ENGINE AND ALTERNATOR ON MANUAL MODE
- CHECK ENGINE AND ALTERNATOR ON LOAD
- CHECK CONTROLLER IN AUTO MODE
- CHECK ATS PANEL IN AUTO MODE
- CHECK the MAIN INCOMER BREAKER FOR ATS
- CHECK COOLING DOWN TIME AFTER LOAD
- WorkForce shall be provided with proper uniform, hand gloves, face mask, and other safety equipment to be used while duty.
- Shall take special care to seclude the area of our work by proper partition and provide signboard in the area of work.
- Clean the area completely after completion of the work and never leave tools, waste, etc. at the worksite.
- The vendor is solely responsible for any liability that may arise due to the injury sustained to its employees during the course of their work under this agreement.
HOAM- Highrise Owners Association Management
Al Shera TowerMixed Use
Al Shera Tower, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates