(1 Years) Water Tank cleaning ContractContract
Annual Contract for WATER TANK CLEANING starting from 1st of January 2023 till 31st of December 2023 as per the below scope of work/details.
1. Objective of the Request for Proposal
AMC proposal for WATER TANK CLEANING
2. Jointly Owned Property
TRIDENT MARINASCAPE Jointly Owned Property
4. Scope of Services
Disinfection and cleaning of Water Tanks for Avant and Oceanic Tower.
4.2 Description of Services
Frequency of Service
2 PPMs per year
4.3 Qualifications of Bidder
Professional License as registered in Dubai Economic Department
Minimum 3 year relevant Experience / Portfolio
Trade license of the company must include the activity for which proposal is submitted
4.4 Additional Requirements/Conditions
5. Payment Terms
30 days from receipt date of Invoice
The Bidder must ensure that it maintains insurance policies relevant to the delivery of Services identified in this RFP, should the Bidder be awarded the contract.
Mansions OAM reserves the right to seek clarification or additional information from any Bidder related to their Submission.
8. Conflict of Interest
At the time of submitting a proposal, the Bidder agrees there is no conflict of interest (real or perceived)
The Bidder will also need to provide evidence of ability and experience to undertake the specified objectives/duties in this RFP. The following documentation is required to be included in the Submission:
1) Company Profile
2) Professional License as registered in Dubai Economic Department
3) Relevant Experience / Portfolio
4) MM-EF-CM-FORM-0043 Supplier Questionnaire to be filled during the site inspection
Terms & Condition
1) The contractor/service provider must have and maintain a valid and appropriate license in the Emirate of Dubai in order to provide the services under the scope of work of this agreement.
2) NO sub-contracting shall be permitted under this agreement.
3) The contractor/service provider warrants and guarantees that there is no conflict of interest, nor the relationship between the company and/or any of its officers, the Owners Association Management, and/or any of the Board/Committee Members.
4) The contractor/service provider undertakes that will not accept or have given any commission, any form of inducement, bribe, kickback, offering, or anything of value to the Developer or other party involved in the award of this Management agreement for its duration for purposes connected with this agreement and which gives rise to, or is likely to give rise to, a material conflict of interest between the Managing Agent and the Owners Association.
mansions owners association management
Marinascape Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates