SHARED-Basement Entrance Ramp Floor Repair WorksBreak Down
Posted On: August 18, 2022
Closing On: October 10, 2022
Basement Entrance ramp floor Repair works – By Epoxy Screeding method - 273.6 SQM
1. Chipping out full ramp area to Expose the steel Reinforcement to its full surface area.
2. Mechanical cleaning the Surface.
3. Identifying the cracks if any, Deep cracks shall be rectified with Epoxy injection method.
4. After injection, Application of Weber rep 370 PF corrosion protection and Bonding agent to surface and steel reinforcement.
5. Application of Weberepo 450 PC (Epoxy Mortar) to level the surface.
6. After curing, Application of Non slip Polyurethane floor coating and line marking shall be done.
Note: This method requires min of 1 week for complete curing (so that the ramp area should be closed until its fully cured)
2. Replacing gate barrier loop detector cable. (approx. 30 Meters length) - 3 nos.
Warranty/ Guarantee Terms:
• For Ramp Floor Work: Warranty period of 10 years for the materials used as per the manufactures warranty policy and workmen ship and all works included in the scope.
• For Polyurethane floor coating: Warranty period of 2 years for the materials used as per the manufactures warranty policy and workmen ship.
Terms & Condition
No Subcontracting: In accordance to Jointly Owned Property Law No.6,2019, Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, the vendor/contractor may not use any subcontractor to perform any of his obligations under this work order. Unless:
(a) Vendor has obtained the prior written consent of SAGA to the use of the subcontractor, and
(b) Vendor has entered into a separate written agreement with the subcontractor which requires the subcontractor to agree to and abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Community shall be deemed to be a third-party beneficiary of any such agreement between the vendor and a permitted subcontractor.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the vendor shall not be relieved of any of its duties or obligations under this Agreement as a result of entering into a written agreement with a permitted subcontractor.
Balqis Residence Jointly Owned PropertyMixed Use
Balqis Residence Palm Jumeirah West Crescent, Dubai, United Arab Emirates