Reserve Fund Study EnhancementEnhancement
Hope this email finds you well.
We write to you today to invite your company to participate in the tendering towards the Fire system rectification in Niloofar Tower – Al Jaddaf
Replacement of Battery 12V-200AH @DIESEL PUMP
Replacement of Battery 12V-40AH @Panel 1 CBS
Replacement of Battery 12V-65AH @Panel 2 CBS
Replacement of internal PSU (XSTO202) @Panel1&2 CBS
Replacement of charger module (XSTO201) @Panel1&2 CBS
Replacement of emergency lights CBS TWX5881K
Replacement of exit lights CBS TWX9051WK
Replacement of Fuse 1.6A -250VAC
Replacement of Battery 12V-40AH
Replacement of Battery 12V-40AH@FM200
Replacement of Battery 12V-70AH@FM200
Replacement of Battery 12v-7ah
Replacement of 4kg DCP @NEAR 307 FHR
Refilling of 4.5KG DCP
Replacement of 6KG DCP HOSE
Replacement of LV Dust CAP
Testing and Commissioning of CBS
Also, you are requested to carry out a complete detailed inspection and should you find any concerns which are not mentioned above the same needs to be added in your final quote.
Look forward to receiving your quotes on or before 06th August 2022.
Site inspection can be scheduled from Monday to Friday between 10 am – 5 pm, kindly contact Mr. Ikram on 058 289 8287 to schedule the site visit
Terms & Condition
- Material Safety Data Sheets (M.S.D.S.) should accompany RFPs for all chemical supplies/material identified on the RFP document. Chemical supplies/material without safety sheets will not be considered for award. Materials quoted must contain no known toxic materials in sufficient quantities to be injurious to the human body. A chemical analysis must be printed on the package.
- If the product proposed is sold only in units other than specified on the RFP form, the unit of sale should be clearly stated and the price proposed shall be based on the unit of sale. Items may not necessarily be purchased by the case. RFPs using the metric system are preferred and encouraged.
- Prices quoted are to be for such quantities as may be required from time to time during the period of RFP. Prices are to be net and include delivery, in good order, and all other charges
- SAMPLES: If requested, a sample item must be received no later than 5 working days after being requested. The samples must be of the same quality as the material proposed. Each sample must be identified by the “RFP Item No.”, “Brand Name”, and “Firm Name”. The Bidder should provide product samples sufficient for a one-week trial and all samples will become the property of the Committee.
- Should a product become unavailable and substituted, or a catalog number changed during the period of the RFP, it is the responsibility of the successful bidder to notify your contact person from the administrating Division.
- In the event that the Bidder cannot provide pricing for any of the types of products, the Bidder MUST indicate this by inserting a price of AED 0.00 or N/A in the appropriate column.
- The management reserves the right to award any agreement resulting from this process in whole or in part.
- The lowest price may not be the deciding factor when awarding the item.
- Proposed submissions will be evaluated based on, but not limited to, the following criteria: i. Historical customer service performance ii. Trade references iii. Quality of product iv. Quoted prices of proposed product v. Delivery of product j. No employee of the participating
- We reserve the right to guarantee faithful performance of the contract. The successful bidder will be required to provide goods exactly as proposed in their bids. In cases where bidders do not perform in accordance with the terms and conditions of the purchase order/offer, we reserve the right to • Refuse partial shipments • Deny extended delivery periods as proposed by the vendor • Cancel the purchase order/offer, in whole or part • Obtain requested items from other sources m. Artwork and Materials: All artwork, dyes, drawings, photographs, negatives, and other materials involved in the production of the Product that is supplied shall be and remain the property of the owner and shall be returned to the owner on demand.
Niloofar Tower Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates