Replacement of 12' Inches Valves in Chiller Condenser PipelineServices
Posted On: January 10, 2023
Closing On: January 31, 2023
- Supply and Replacement of butterfly valves in condenser line of chiller units 12” stainless steel disk.
- Supply and Replacement of butterfly valves in Condenser pumps 12” stainless steel disk
- Modification in line to install the standard size of butterfly valve, if required
- Preferred Valves are Jemi-UK & Crane
- Valves must have the anti-rust coatings and to be designed for the harsh weather conditions such as the Highest ambient temperatures and higher humidity etc.
- Minimum 3 Years Warranty to be provided
- Valve data sheets & samples to be Submitted for approval
- Any Exclusions to be mentioned clearly
- Site Visit is Must Require & also BOQ to be identified and updated if required as per the site visit as the below mentioned quantities are tentative requirements
- Please propose if any additional coatings are required to increase the warranty and life of the valves
- O&M Manual along with the Service schedule and maintenance training to be provided for the on-site team
- Pressure Test certificates for the valves to be provided and if additional cost then a separate line item to be added in the BOQ.
- Testing & Commissioning
Terms & Condition
No Subcontracting: In accordance to Jointly Owned Property Law No.6,2019, Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, the vendor/contractor may not use any subcontractor to perform any of his obligations under this work order. Unless:
(a) Vendor has obtained the prior written consent of SAGA to the use of the subcontractor, and
(b) Vendor has entered into a separate written agreement with the subcontractor which requires the subcontractor to agree to and abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Community shall be deemed to be a third-party beneficiary of any such agreement between the vendor and a permitted subcontractor.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the vendor shall not be relieved of any of its duties or obligations under this Agreement as a result of entering into a written agreement with a permitted subcontractor.
Payment will be done after work completion upon submitting the invoice along with work completion/service reports/warranty certificates.
Sulafa Tower Jointly Owned PropertyMixed Use
Sulafa Tower Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates