Supply and Installation of VFDs for 110 kW condenser pumpsServices
Posted On: December 12, 2021
Closing On: January 31, 2022
- Modification of Condenser Pump Panel. 1 No.
- Supply & Installation of Enclosure (Joint with existing enclosure) 3x2100x500x600 1 No
- Replacement of Soft starter with 110 KW VFD (Schneider ATV 630 110KW) +Keypad+ Cable-5 Nos.
- Jointing of Cables from Existing panel to new panel LS
- Replacement of all Control cables & Rewiring with VFD Control logic LS
- Replacement of all power cables & Rewiring LS
- Replacement of all Relays with new LS
- Replacement of all terminals with New LS
- Removing of Existing Busbar & Modification as per new requirement LS
- Termination of Outgoing Cables LS
- Testing & Commissioning 1 No
Refer attached data sheet
Terms & Condition
No Subcontracting: In accordance to Jointly Owned Property Law No.6,2019, Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, the vendor/contractor may not use any subcontractor to perform any of his obligations under this work order. Unless:
(a) Vendor has obtained the prior written consent of SAGA to the use of the subcontractor, and
(b) Vendor has entered into a separate written agreement with the subcontractor which requires the subcontractor to agree to and abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Community shall be deemed to be a third-party beneficiary of any such agreement between the vendor and a permitted subcontractor.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the vendor shall not be relieved of any of its duties or obligations under this Agreement as a result of entering into a written agreement with a permitted subcontractor.
As per standards
Sulafa Tower Jointly Owned PropertyMixed Use
Sulafa Tower Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates