Renovation of Male Washroom in Facilities Area on 5th FloorServices
Posted On: January 10, 2023
Closing On: January 31, 2023
scope of work: Renovation of Male Washroom in 5th Floor Facilities Area.
- Preliminaries, site supervision mobilization of materials, site protection, barricading signage tools and workmanship.
- Site cleaning and debris removal from site to municipality designated area
- Tiles Removal: Removal of existing wall tiles and floor tiles with screed, plaster and cementation water proofing from the interior surface of male toilet.
- Supply and applying two-layer floor waterproof with 48 hours test
- Supply labor and materials to fix new wall tiles RAK brand 60x60 with grouting work
- Supply labor and materials to fix new floor tiles RAK brand 60x60 with grouting work
- Supply labor and materials to fix new gypsum ceiling 60x60 with full accessory
- Supply labor and materials to installation new HPL toilet partition with full accessory
- Supply labor and materials to installation new wash basin marble with polishing
- Supply labor and materials to installation new wall mirror
- Supply labor and materials to installation new wooden doors 2 Nos with full accessory
- Polishing of Sauna entrance doors for both Male and Female Washrooms
* Plumbing work as per below
1. New concealed flash tank 2 Nos
2. New WC 2 Nos
3. shower set 4 Nos
4. floor trap 6 Nos
5. Shataff 4 Nos
* Ac and electrical work
1. Supply and Installation of 16 Nos Led ceiling lights round light
2. Supply and Installation of 60x60 – 8 Nos AC diffuser supply and return grill
3. Supply and Installation of new power sockets and lights sockets – wall mirror lights)
Terms & Condition
No Subcontracting: In accordance to Jointly Owned Property Law No.6,2019, Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, the vendor/contractor may not use any subcontractor to perform any of his obligations under this work order. Unless:
(a) Vendor has obtained the prior written consent of SAGA to the use of the subcontractor, and
(b) Vendor has entered into a separate written agreement with the subcontractor which requires the subcontractor to agree to and abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Community shall be deemed to be a third-party beneficiary of any such agreement between the vendor and a permitted subcontractor.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the vendor shall not be relieved of any of its duties or obligations under this Agreement as a result of entering into a written agreement with a permitted subcontractor.
Payment will be done after work completion upon submitting the invoice along with work completion/service reports/warranty certificates.
Sulafa Tower Jointly Owned PropertyMixed Use
Sulafa Tower Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates