CCTV system upgrade works based on SIRA Recommendations.Enhancement
Project name: Trident Marinascape
Project address: Al Marsa Street, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
Mansions Owners Association Management is seeking proposals for the provision of the services described below:
Each Bidder to this RFP is expected to:
· fully inform themselves on all aspects of the work required to be performed;
· submit its proposal in accordance with scoop of works and services required;
· submit its proposal before/on 15th March 2023.
Mansions is seeking proposals from qualified vendors to upgrade our current CCTV system, based on the recommendations provided in the SIRA report.
The report outlines the gaps and deficiencies in the current system and recommends a comprehensive solution to improve the overall security of our premises.
Method to Submit Proposal:
· through iSkaan web portal (www.iskaan.com).
Scope of Services required:
· Review of the report and confirmation of the recommended solution;
· Procurement of necessary equipment and materials to upgrade the current system;
· Installation, configuration, and testing of the upgraded system;
· Training and support for our security personnel to effectively operate the upgraded system;
· Conduct SIRA inspection and ensure to get it passed.
Scope of Works includes:
1. Security System Designs approval (SSDAC) certificate
required. 2.Video Guard Connectivity Certificate
3.VSS Maintenance Certificate required.
4. ANPR connectivity certificate required. 5.Video guard & Internet Network Router must be installed on the same location. 6.Video Guard, Network Internet Router and Optical ONT (Etisalat/DU) must be powered by UPS.
7.Camera labeling at all ends of the wires must be updated with Recorder number, channel.
1. Security Equipment Approval
Certificate (VMS) required.
2. Video Management System (VMS) software must be provided in any VSS system with 64 or more connected cameras or 4 or more recording devices.
3. For each workstation, there must be at least 2 monitors. The monitor should not be less than 21 inches.
4.Recording set to 1080P resolution with 10 FPS.
5. Required minimum of 31 days recording. the recording devices must be computed with 20% extra capacity.
Video Surveillance System (VSS)
A.Integrator need to update the correct (Premises Details / Building info) in SIRA Portal system (Examples: Total No of Entrances, Total No of Emergency Exit, Premises Type, Floors, Basement .... etc.) before requesting for next audit visit.
B.Site (Basement 1) not operational on time of Audit (Under Construction), any changes of the design (ex: additional sitting areas, Inside lift, Lift Lobby, ATM, reception desks, access doors) will require new Audit and might require relocation/additional cameras.
C.As per VSS Design below areas
1.Ground Floor entrances and
exits of the parking- to provide Automatic Number-Plate Recognition system
(ANPR) approved by SIRA.
2.Basement 1 Entry/Exit From Green Parking to provide Automatic Number-Plate Recognition system (ANPR) approved by SIRA. 3.Oceanic Tower B, 34th Floor Staircase B (observation FOV).
4.Oceanic Tower B, 33rd Floor Staircase B (observation FOV).
5.Oceanic Tower B, 2nd To 32nd Floor Staircase A & B (observation FOV).
6.Ocean Tower B, L level Staircase A & B (Observation FOV).
7.Ocean Tower B, PR level Staircase A & B (Observation FOV).
8.Ocean Tower B, B1, B2 & B3 level Staircase A & B (Observation FOV).
9.Ocean Tower B, Basement 1 Entry From Mall (Identification FOV).
10.Oceanic & Avant First Floor Tower A & B Surrounding Area of Villa MH1 To MH13 (Detection FOV).
11.Oceanic & Avant Ground Floor Tower A & B at the parking lots pathways of Villa MH1 To MH13(Detection FOV).
12.Oceanic & Avant B1, B2 & B3 Tower A & B at the parking lots pathways (Detection FOV).
13.Avant Tower A, 26th Floor Staircase B (observation FOV).
14.Avant Tower A, 25 Floor Staircase B (observation FOV).
15.Avant Tower A, 4th To 12th Floor Staircase A & B (observation FOV).
16.Avant Tower A, 14th To 24th Floor Staircase A & B (observation FOV).
17.Avant Tower A, 4th To 12th Floor at the corridors of the residential units (Detection FOV).
18.Avant Tower A, 14th To 24th Floor at the corridors of the residential units (Detection FOV).
19.Avant Tower A, P3 Floor Staircase A & B (observation FOV).
20.Avant Tower A, P3 Floor Staircase Inside GYM Entry 1 & 2 (observation FOV).
21.Avant Tower A, P2 Floor Staircase A & B (observation FOV).
22.Avant Tower A, P2 Floor Staircase1 & 2 Near Swimming Pool (observation FOV). 23.Avant Tower A, P1 Floor Staircase A & B (observation FOV).
24.Avant Tower A, L Floor Staircase A & B (observation FOV).
25.Avant Tower A, PR Floor Staircase A & B (observation FOV).
26.Avant Tower A, B1, B2 & B3 Floor Staircase A & B (observation FOV).
27.Oceanic Tower B, Inside Lift 1, 2, 3 & 4 (Observation FOV).
28.Avant Tower A, Inside Lift 1, 2, & 3 (Observation FOV).
Qualifications of Bidder:
· Trade license of the company must include the activity for which proposal is submitted;
· Professional License as registered in Dubai Economic Department;
· Minimum 3-year relevant Experience / Portfolio.
· A service level agreement outlining the vendor's ongoing support and maintenance commitment;
· Company profile, including a brief history of the company and experience in the CCTV industry;
· Details of similar projects completed in the past, including references and case studies;
· A detailed proposal outlining the recommended solution, including equipment and materials, installation timeline, and costs;
· A project management plan outlining the vendor's approach to the project, including timelines, milestones, and deliverables.
· 30 days from receipt date of Invoice.
· The Bidder must ensure that it maintains insurance policies relevant to the delivery of Services identified in this RFP, should the Bidder be awarded the contract.
· Mansions OAM reserves the right to seek clarification or additional information from any Bidder related to their Submission.
Conflict of Interest:
· At the time of submitting a proposal, the Bidder agrees there is no conflict of interest (real or perceived).
The Bidder will also need to
provide evidence of ability and experience to undertake the specified
objectives/duties in this RFP.
The following documentation is required to be included in the Submission:
1) Company Profile;
2) Professional License as registered in Dubai Economic Department;
3) Relevant Experience / Portfolio.
Expected execution date of Contract and Service Completion: TBA.
Point of Contact for site visiting:
Mr. Jay Pathak (+971 52 898 33 46).
Terms & Condition
1) The contractor/service provider must have and maintain a valid and appropriate license in the Emirate of Dubai in order to provide the services under the scope of work of this agreement.
2) NO sub-contracting shall be permitted under this agreement.
3) The contractor/service provider warrants and guarantees that there is no conflict of interest, nor the relationship between the company and/or any of its officers, the Owners Association Management, and/or any of the Board/Committee Members.
4) The contractor/service provider undertakes that will not accept or have given any commission, any form of inducement, bribe, kickback, offering, or anything of value to the Developer or other party involved in the award of this Management agreement for its duration for purposes connected with this agreement and which gives rise to, or is likely to give rise to, a material conflict of interest between the Managing Agent and the Owners Association.
mansions owners association management
Marinascape Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates