(1 Years) Water Tank cleaning ContractContract
Annual Contract for Water Tank Cleaning at Desert Sun Tower Jointly Owned Property, Dubai Land, Dubai, starting from 1st of January 2023 till 31st of December 2023.
Scope of Work –Water Tank Cleaning & Disinfection
- Tank 1 – 99000 Galion RCC tank at UG
- Tank 1– 50000 Galion RCC tank at UG
- Tank 1 – 19000 GRP tank at Roof
- Half Yearly – 2 times/Year
Consumables and Spare Parts:
- PPM consumables shall be included in the service.
- Hygiene services shall be carried out in accordance with HS (G) 70 guidelines for the prevention of Legionella and must be carried out in the strictest of safety procedures using environmentally acceptable Products.
- The tanks shall be cleaned and disinfected as per Municipality standards and guidelines using appropriate environmentally friendly chemicals approved by Municipality.
- The Certificate for the cleaning & disinfecting of the water tanks will be valid for 6 months.
- The report shall be submitted in 07 working days after the completion of the cleaning.
- Service Report shall have Photographs before and after highlighting any problem areas and advice of any defects requiring attention.
Scope of Work:
- Shall chemically clean and disinfect your tank to remove all the bacteria, mild, algae, sludge, and sediment and almost all of the staining inside the tank.
- The water tanks will be cleaned and disinfected by spraying chemicals on the inner surface of the tanks.
- Stains, sediments, and mold will be removed with the help of brushes.
- The tanks will then be thoroughly rinsed with fresh water and checked for pH-neutral before allowing them for refilling.
- Workforce shall be provided with proper uniform, hand gloves, face mask, and other safety equipment to be used while duty.
- Shall take special care to seclude the area of our work by proper partition and provide signboard in the area of work.
- Clean the area completely after completion of the work and never leave tools, waste, etc. at the worksite.
- The vendor is solely responsible for any liability that may arise due to the injury sustained to its employees during the course of their work under this agreement.
Asset list to be prepared by the service provider at site by visiting the locations and to be included in proposal.
Terms & Condition
1) The contractor/service provider must have and maintain a valid and appropriate license in the Emirate of Dubai in order to provide the services under the scope of work of this agreement.
2) NO sub-contracting shall be permitted under this agreement.
3) The contractor/service provider warrants and guarantees that there is no conflict of interest, nor the relationship between the company and/or any of its officers, the Owners Association Management, and/or any of the Board/Committee Members.
4) The contractor/service provider undertakes that will not accept or have given any commission, any form of inducement, bribe, kickback, offering, or anything of value to the Developer or other party involved in the award of this Management agreement for its duration for purposes connected with this agreement and which gives rise to, or is likely to give rise to, a material conflict of interest between the Managing Agent and the Owners Association.
mansions owners association management
Desert Sun TowerMixed Use
Desert Sun Tower Dubai Land, Dubai, United Arab Emirates