O RING REPLACEMENT FOR TWO CHILLERS (EXCEPT COMPRESSOR) and CH-02, COMPRESSOR MOTOR CONTACTORS REPLACEMENTServices
O RING REPLACEMENT FOR TWO CHILLERS (EXCEPT COMPRESSOR)
· Apply LOTO.
· Mobilize team at site with mandatory tools required
· Obtain the relevant work permit
· Inform the plant operator prior to all activity
· Use all required PPE
· Arrange RSR unit and refrigerant recovery cylinders in 26th floor.
· Recover refrigerant from the chiller with use of RSR unit and weighed.
· Lock out tag out from the chiller main power.
· Removing of recommended spares for replacement
· Drain the oil from the oil sump and collecting tank.
· Replace complete O Rings except compressor.
· Charge nitrogen in system Gradually and maintain pressure up to 150 PSIG
· Hold Nitrogen pressure 150 PSIG pressure for 24 Hours and certify pressure test report.
· Release nitrogen pressure slowly to outside of plant room with hose pipe if safe to do.
· Carry out vacuum test and confirm vacuum holding
· Charge recovered oil and top up oil also.
· Hold vacuum test for 24 Hours and certify vacuum confirmation.
· Charge the recovered refrigerant and start up the chiller.
· Recovered Refrigerant quantity less in chiller design need to top up the refrigerant.
· Remove nitrogen rack / Cylinders from site
· Startup and decommissioning the system.
· Testing & report submission
· Handover & record all parameters
CCH-02, COMPRESSOR MOTOR CONTACTORS REPLACEMENT
Mobilize team at site with mandatory tools required
Removing of faulty/malfunctioning contactors
Supply & replacement of new compressor motor contactors ABB
Startup the system
Testing & report submission
Handover & record all parameters
Refer attached scope of work
Terms & Condition
Sulafa Tower Jointly Owned PropertyMixed Use
Sulafa Tower Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates